Emu

Emu was built for Fellows, Morton and Clayton Ltd in 1926, originally powered by a 15hp Bolinder. For many years she lay as a house boat near London, until being purchased by the present owner who removed the wooden conversion and brought her to Sheet Stores for her to be rebuilt.

Whilst at Sheet Stores, Emu had a new steel base plate fitted, the footings replaced to the bottom guard, a new front and back deck with cants and a new steel back cabin with riveted engine room.